Here are some steps to take incase of a car accident in Toronto or auto collision in GTA
- Check if there’s anybody injured in the accident car
- Check the damage on your car as a result of the collision
- Take down all information from everybody who’s involved in the car accident
- Never admit of wrong doing or take fault of the accident on yourself
- Wait for the police in a safe location near the car accident scene
- If police advice to go to reporting center acquire and accident number
Calling Insurance company to report the accident will be done by the towing company or the mechanic but is NOT necessary before the actually Towing.
Tow Truck driver that will be towing your accident car should be aware of the local authorized repair facilities for you vehicle.
Under some circumstances you might be entitle to an insurance replacement vehicle.
If you have full coverage insurance your towing is cover by the insurance company you vehicle is insured with in case of and accident or a collision.
Full coverage insurance also will cover repairs done on your accident car or in case of a write off would provide you with money for your vehicle and will clear all charges under their policy.
If you paid for towing and you want To find out if you entitle for the towing bill to be reimburse (money return) to you, call us for more info and tell us your case.